Wednesday, September 9, 2015

May get a bit quiet

I've begun development of v4 last week. So far I've got Liepard's graphics in, though unanimated and unscripted.

Version 4, being a major release and all, will take some a good while to produce and I may not have too much to say during the long development cycle, so you may notice a change in post frequency. Not dead, just busy!

On an unrelated note, to patreon supports, I will no longer be posting a copy of POW on patreon anymore, mainly for legal reasons, and also because it didn't really serve much purpose having another copy of it to maintain out there.


7 comments:

  1. Will the medium size pokemon be on there backs? based on that picture it looks like it. that would be awesome btw :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Squark! I'm not doing all 6 at once, lol :D Just the 3 new large size.
      Mediums might see missionary some day.

      Delete
  2. I'm very excited, you're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you will be fucking it, unlike how the first three were fucking you, correct?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will we have a WIP?

    ReplyDelete