Sunday, September 27, 2015

About the polls....

A new public poll is now available, asking what your preferred body shape is. For clarification, humanoid bipeds would be pokemon such as Lucario and Blaziken, and non-humanoid bipeds would be bird and dragon-like pokemon, for example.

For those wondering, the result of the Patreon poll will be made available at the start of next month, along with what the October poll will be.

As for progress on the flash, I don't have much to post in the way of screenshots, right now. It's mostly just a lot of coding and meta work, at this point. I had an artist lined up to help with doing the presenting pose for the new pokemon, but they had to back out. I'll probably just do those myself, which is fine, but more development time, of course.

The big question is "when is the next version?". Well, let's just say I'd like to get it out before the launch of Fallout 4, because that will be too distracting, lol.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment