You see, I'm new to collaborative projects. I usually just work solo. So it's hard to give a time estimate when not everything is in your own hands. While waiting on a few essential graphic assets to make its way to my inbox, I been quite busy. I've continuing working on adding Sylveon, and have unfortunately wasted sooo much time on her feelers/ribbons. Those things are ridiculously difficult to animate in 2d, especially since they would most often weave between multiple layers.
Animations are important for projects like these, so that got a lot of attention too. I ended up redoing almost half of the animations in the project, and rewrote all the code associated with it to be more expandable and easier to manipulate. The end result is that the humping animations should have more variety and look smoother.
Next, I completely redid Flareon. At a glance, she might look the same as before, but, you might notice the difference if you play on a high resolution monitor. She wasn't a proper vector graphic before, but I traced over every body part and re-vectored everything proper and ran it all through an optimizer. She looks crisp and clean as ever!
I've also been networking pretty hard, getting in touch with a handful of artists. Most people aren't too willing to get caught up in a project with some featherhead they don't know, so it has mostly been dead ends. But it never hurts to ask.
Lastly, I noticed the comments were locked down on this blog tighter than they needed to be. I opened it up to everyone. It's experimental....Let's see how well google's new anti-spambot system works! I love reading comments and hearing feedback and suggestions from you guys! ^_^