Thursday, June 25, 2015

Want to make more kinky flash games?

I imagine this blog may be seeing some traffic in soon, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to put up a brief post to any artists who may wander by: I'm looking to collaborate with an artist to create more flash content. You see, I'm more of the technical sort - programming and animating I can do just fine - and while I can do a bit of artwork on my own, it slows down my progress immensely, which is why I usually stick with remastering existing flash instead.

Q. I don't know anything about making flash!
A. That's okay. If you can draw vector, that's great, but even if you can't, I can convert assets into vector art quite easily with a bit of cooperation on how you go about drawing your art.

Q. What's in it for me?!
A. Well, I'm mostly interested in people who draw out of a labor of love, and would enjoy seeing their artwork come to life. However, if you have bills to pay, I'm open to the idea of doing a Patreon partnership. Flash and game patreons are doing well these days ;)

Q. What kind of artwork?
A. I'm interested in feral-on-non-feral interactions, be it pokemon or otherwise. I also love raptors, as you might guess.

Contact me if you're interested :)

No comments:

Post a Comment