Sunday, December 20, 2015

More like... Sawsbutt!

Well, many of you guessed it! It was Sawsbuck.
I had considered Delibird, to keep the "bird theme" going, but...not the best rule 34 material, honestly D:

Sawsbuck has a masculine name and all the official designs would practically suggest it was supposed to be a male-only pokemon. So I took a bit of creative liberty creating a more fem version.

The final version of v4 will be coming out either Monday or Tuesday. Delcatty's interaction will be pushed back being more of an early v4.1 release. But she won't be coming out any later than I would have otherwise done. It's just an arbitrary versioning decision. I just want to get v4 out to the masses before the year's over ;)

8 comments:

  1. Doing great, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you implement Donald Duck?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh, was hoping for a more cervid and less genericish ungulate design when seeing it was Sawsbuck. Ahwell, still a nice mon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure how I could have made it more deer-like. I used deer as reference picts :P

      I suppose the legs could have been thinner, but Sawsbuck has thicker legs, kinda like an elk.

      Delete
    2. I guess the vulva just seems rather large. That being said, I am not actually experienced in such things other then 2 or 3 pictures, so I wouldn't know how one would look in heat or anything!

      Delete
  4. Didn't expect Sawsbuck, you don't see female ones much. Deerling is a favourite of mine, so it's nice to see a slightly less masculine evolution.

    Also, to the one who said it seemed off, it doesn't seem so to me? She definitely has that deer/elk like look, and the vulva seems pretty close to cervine pussy.

    ReplyDelete